It’s been 7 months since we launched the first professional energy monitoring application, 100% free of charge, designed to democratize energy data by providing a decision-making tool for individuals, companies and local authorities wishing to reduce their energy consumption.
Until now, you’ve been able to get an overall view of your electricity consumption, track performance indicators, analyze trends in your energy performance and compare sites of the same type with one another.
Now you can do the same with your gas consumption!
In this new version of the application, and in addition to the functionalities for electrical data, if you have a communicating gas meter, you’ll be able to :
- Add as many meters as you like and view up to 3 years of data;
- View technical and contractual data for each of your meters (tariffs, remote meter reading, etc.);
- View gas consumption curves for each meter on your site in individual or global view;
- Analyze the impact of outside temperature on your gas consumption, thanks to juxtaposed curves.
- For the majority of gas meters (those with daily data publication), you’ll be able to view your consumption data on D+3. This concerns over 11 million meters in France!
Add your gas meters to the app now and start your free analysis here 👉 https://app.eficia.com/