EFICIA offers companies, local authorities and private individuals the first professional application solution on the market enabling them to monitor and analyze their electricity and gas consumption, in order to reduce their bills and their energy impact.
6 months ago, EFICIA, an innovative company specializing in energy management for commercial buildings and local authorities, launched a brand new free online tool, L’Application, designed to democratize access to and analysis of electricity consumption data. Today, EFICIA is going one step further by integrating gas data into its solution and making it available on Android for even greater ease of use.
How can you reduce your electricity and gas consumption when you don’t really know how energy is consumed, or what performance can be improved?
Through The Application, EFICIA aims to help everyone cushion the effects of price rises and rethink their consumption. This approach is totally free of charge, since EFICIA does not collect any data from users of The Application; all data entered in The Application remains the property of the users alone.
Thanks to the new functions, any user with one or more smart gas meters will be able to :
retrieve up to 3 years’ worth of data
- access their meter’s technical and contractual data: what is the rate? Is it remotely read?
- view gas consumption curves for each meter individually, or by adding them together to get an overall view of the site;
- analyze the impact of outside temperature on gas consumption, thanks to juxtaposed curves;
- quickly view consumption data for meters that publish data on a daily basis (which concerns ~10 million gas meters in France) and for monthly meters (~100,000 meters in France).
“Against a backdrop of inflation and the energy crisis, where electricity and gas prices have soared, sometimes – not to say too often – making our energy consumption a real survival issue, it was important to us to help as many people as possible. We have therefore optimized the Application with new functionalities integrating gas data.
Today, anyone – individuals, businesses or local authorities – can benefit free of charge from a decision-making tool – more comprehensive than most paying tools on the market – to help them reduce their electricity and gas consumption”, explains Alric Marc, founder and president of EFICIA.
And of course, when it comes to electricity, all you need is a meter number to get a complete overview of consumption. Whatever the type of site (point of sale, industrial, offices, individual housing, etc.), you can :
- get an overall view of consumption, thanks to a multi-year history,
- be alerted in the event of over-consumption,
- track performance indicators,
- set consumption thresholds,
- analyze trends in energy performance,
- compare sites of the same type.
The application is available free of charge on the EFICIA website, from the app page, and as a download from Google Play Store.